Monday, April 28, 2008

Grinding Away ...

FOCUS, FOCUS ...

What do I need to do to get ready?  I am going to call my Dad tomorrow to make arrangements as to when I should expect him.  Both of us are about tired of looking at one another ... could just be me, because I know I am acting ... Got a slight headache, and feel a little fatigued.  I didn't go anywhere this afternoon, and I had to cancel for next week as well. 

I know she has noticed me moving my stuff around, but she doesn't have a good idea of 'when' it is going to happen.  It seems to be standard for her, from what I am to understand.  Still trying to 'read and react' and I am closer to being ready to 'act' ...

Hope everything goes as I expected ... can't promise to talk to lil' Mook, because I am not driving the truck.  I did ask her if she knew that I loved her ... she wasn't sure ... which is cool.  But I told her that I did love her, and that she can ask or talk to me about whatever she would like ...

There is more than enough blame to go around.  I can't tell what Mookie's problem is, because she herself doesn't know.  And I don't get paid to help her figure it out.  My main interest in maybe talking with her, is more akin to a 'relationship pathologist', to find out why she let this relationship die, and what outside factors (like, ME) contributed to her being this way.

I don't want to run into another girl with what ever it is she has.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it could be soon from the you talk; maybe we'll be moving the same week, LOL (next week for us); do write lil Mook a note or something; I'm sure she knows you love her, but I'm sure she will still appreciate some words directed on her behalf from you (just my thought; but you know what is best)

betty

Anonymous said...

Yes, i agree with Betty, you should leave her a note or at least try to talk to her before you leave. It will help her out a lot. I understand about the dying part. I often wonder if the problems that I have had in relationships were mine or if they were ours. Seeing as how a couple involved abuse I don't think that those were my fault.

Tawnya

Anonymous said...

It would seem I'm with the concensus here...try to leave a note or something for little Mook. Simply because at any age kids tend to blame themselves for whatever goes wrong with a parent. She needs to know it was nothing she did, or really anyone did. Relationships either survive or fade by the wayside. (Hugs) Indigo