Monday, December 28, 2009

GASSERS

HOW IS ALL OF IT?


What good is having all the time when you give yours away?


Most of the snow has melted and it looks more like late March in Michigan around here. There is more supposedly on the way, but it isn't supposed to be the foot and a half we got hit with before Christmas.


A year ago I was very hopeful about 2009, and for the most part it has been a very good year for me. The depth of my lows did not outmeasure the heights of my highest points. Of course having my girl look me up in June was among the most super coolest things to happen in like, ever!


Summer was pretty hectic for me. Back and forth to NOVA(saying I am in 'the D.C. Metroplex' seems inaccurate, now that I am actually here... when I was passing through a long time ago, it did seem appropriate... honestly, I don't care at this exact moment) a time or two and a visit from Ken and Beth, along with getting things together for my move to Virginia. Pushed myself pretty hard and got most of everything done.


The last quarter has been... aw, let's face it, it has been hard on me. Hard enough to leak 'effort and tension' through my pores. That internalizing stuff gets old after awhile. But I am tired. And that's just how it is.


8 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Sounds like you need a mental detox...

Ken Riches said...

Hope that 2010 brings you some stability and internal peace :o)

Angel said...

aw hon...I hope this next year is so much better for you and your "mental health"....I'm wishing for all the best for you!

XOXOX

Lisa said...

Mark, I hope 2010 is a great year for us both !!!!! Love and Hugs Lisa XO

betty said...

you've gone through a lot Mark and been through a lot so I can imagine that is why you are tired. It is hard to "get up and move" and you've done it twice within the past 18 months or so. That is exhausting to establish new support systems, get familiar with surroundings, etc. I echo what Ken said that I hope 2010 does bring you stability.

Hope it is a good year for you!

betty

DB said...

Mark, I would suggest some New Years resolutions. Not the kind about turning over a new leaf or getting rid of some bad habit. But the resolution that you are going to give some of the thigs to yourself that you need and want. Be a little bit selfish.

DB

Princess said...

Hope you have a Happy New Year Hun!

Beth said...

I like DB's advice, and think it is good. Happy New Year, Mark. I wish you all good things in the coming year. Hugs, Beth