Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

A SHOUT OUT

I don't have a clear recollection of what I got lil' Mookie for XMas last year. I know it was something she wanted and I did give her something I wanted her to have. Was able to send my babies their gifts... and that was cool.

Don't really have a whole heck of a lot to say. Did do some 'stuff' and commented here and there. And that is what I'd like to speak on.

Ken's entry was a surprise... it is nice to be thought of a belonging to a circle of friends. I don't recall ever having been a part of such a thing. To me, it meant that I had accomplished what I set out to do when I began blogging intently in '07. To find a group of folks and interact with them.

Being mentioned in 'Miss Alaineus Almenac' was a stunner... because it said that I am not as bad as all that (though being all that remains my goal!). Alaina is one of my favorite people because of what she does and all the strength that it takes to do her work and live her life at the same time. She is about to jump the broom with her love and I couldn't be happier for her! I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but she is marrying this cat here, and they seem to have the most important component to a happy marriage... they love each other!

THRU THE PAIN

I like to think of myself as a positive cat. And I am very assertive when it comes to being that way. But I have been grinding here in Virginia. It has been hard.

So much is about 'the environment'. It colludes with other aggravating factors that make things difficult for me here. There have been times where I have left comments in journals that a person should essentially 'stop' and begin in the direction they wish to head in, and not to stop until they arrive.

And I have been trying to take my own advice. Really, I have been.

8 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Hope your holiday is super :o)

DB said...

Congratulations on the Circle of Friendship Award. I'm proud to be included with you.

D

Sage Ravenwood said...

Happy Holidays dear friend. I hope you know your valuable in my small sphere as well. (Hugs)Indigo

betty said...

sometimes it is hard to take our own advice; I know I struggle with that

but I know you will do what you need to do for you Mark

us in Blogger journal land may never meet in real life, but we do have friends here and that is always a good thing; it is neat to "fire" up the computer and know there is someone there to connect with :)

may you have a peaceful Christmas

betty

Anonymous said...

I just dropped by to wish you a Merry Christmas. May your new year be filled with joy and wonder!

Heather said...

Happy holidays, my friend. xo

mrs.missalaineus said...

happy boxing day and congrats again to you for the award! i am also glad to have you in my circle.


xxalainaxx

Anonymous said...

Take your own advice; that will be one of us.

I can see you as part of the circle of friends. I think you make friends easier than you let on.