Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THE DAM HAS BROKEN

There are no 'real life' problems ... but this crap move had me a little unsettled, and it happened on a week that I have 'dialed down' my training.

At this precise moment, I am at a loss.  The title of my new blog, 'Scripture from the Wasteland' was taken from the Stephen King novel, 'Desperation'.  I always found that line apropos for me and my life, but maybe I will find another line to use.

I guess I need to stop posting here, and get used to using wherever it is I am going to be blogging.   Anyway, I am going to take a deep breath and watch something good on the telly ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

link please?
d

Anonymous said...

Mark; I love the name of your new blog; can you send me the link???

thanks :)

its not really bad over there; learning something new is good and its neat Beth offered to help you with your transitioning :)

betty