Tuesday, January 1, 2008

... Working out ..!

... oversight ... Monday are weigh in days ... forgot to check mine ... I weighed in today at 228lbs ... to be perfectly honest ... I am prolly a week or two at the most from my fighting weight ... the reason I am putting myself out there, is because I wanna see how fit I can actually get ... again, my BMI says I am fat ... there has to be something to that ...

... the biggest thing about working out, is what it allows for you to have in a hectic world ... CONTROL ... no matter what else is going on, the time spent trying to be fit is time you have COMPETLE CONTROL over life, over yourself ...

... that is one of the reasons when my boxing career went south < went south ..? more like a nose dived ..!> I kept 'training' ... because the peace of mind that came from it, slowly crept its way into my life ... and I have always felt that if I kept hacking away at staying fit, eventually my thoughts would come around ...

... working out is the most definite funk buster in my aresenal ... so it isn't that I am manic ... it is just I am almost always just a few hours away from having my bad mood swept away ...

Get fit ... it works your body AND your mind ...

No comments: