Tuesday, January 1, 2008

...a blank slte = fresh start

... in from being out ...

Don't know how much it snowed last night, but it took me back to the time when Michigan license plates proclaimed it as a 'winter wonderland'.  They had it right, because it is beautiful, breathtaking even, at times.

This is one of those times.

The holiday has meant that the trucks haven't been out clearing the streets, and everyone is still sleeping off last night.  The result is a near pristine landscape of white fluffy snow, and the light traffic being 'schussed' by the snow on the streets ... and it reminds me of the last and my favourite 'Calvin 'n Hobbes' strip ...C&H : The last strip

... I am ready ..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really miss C & H!  Since that strip left I have no interest in "the funnies".