Monday, January 28, 2008

... no, I STILL haven't found ...

... my watch but I am not worried about it ...

WEIGH-IN

Two and a quarter ... 225 ... all I can say is WOW!  I had to get on and off, then do a scale check to make sure I was reading the right numbers ... if I am down to 220 lbs by March ... LOOK OUT ..!

More tips ... so you had a food day at work and you broke yours stride ... that is okay ... a semi-fast will help get you back on line ... eat fruit and veggies with water ONLY water ... coffee and teas ARE off limits ... do that for a day, along with exercises and consider yourself back in the game ... I think that the mental strength from being able to deny yourself for one day along with following your exercise program, gives you something to hang your hat on ...

... got around to seeing the film, 'Fraility' ... someone one else PLEASE SEE THIS MOVIE ..!  I feel rewarded by sticking the entire film out ... not that it was ever bad, but I was ready to see it through one set of lenses ... now, I don't know WHAT I saw, but that is a good thing ..!  I will have to sit and digest it ...

... this is when I really miss the few people that I hung out with in Detroit ... even my last best girlfriend would have watched it with me ... maybe my buddy Hutch saw it ... he prolly did ... he watches plenty of movies ... anyway ... three stars ..!

... ugh ... not only is it raining, but it is WINDY ... I don't LIKE windy days ... no matter which direction I am headed, the wind is blowing the other way ... reminds me of how I feel in life ... even when I think I have joined the crowd, they are all going with the new what's happin' ...

... man, I don't like windy days ..!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,
I took drivers Ed at Pershing High School in Detroit.
Grew up in the area back then.
Do boxers watch Wrestling?
Royal Rumble last night...Pay Per View.
It was pretty good.
Watched with boy.
Good day.
D.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the weigh-in!!! pretty impressive number!! you are doing all the right things to meet your fitness goals!!

I'm with you; I don't like windy days. Give me 10 inches of snow (LOL not likely now where I live, but I did live in Montana for 8 years) over a windy day.

take care of yourself

betty

Anonymous said...

OK, I swear this works. Pure superstition, but it does work. And just as many non-Catholics as Catholics say it! A generic rhyme. Goes like this:

Dear St. Anthony
Please come round,
My (watch) is lost
And can't be found.

Anonymous said...

I think i would rather stand strong against the wind, than get blown over by life....(winks) (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

My border collie LOVES wind.  She goes out and lays down facing into it and her nose sniffs and sniffs.  I think for her, it's like the NEWS.  Doggy-style.  She learns all about what's going on in the next county!