Wednesday, January 2, 2008

... and he is safe at the plate ..!

... made it home safe and sound ... taking and counting all victories, getting back in the snow and in the dark is a win for me ... the more comfortable I am out on my own, the more I can envision being in a different evironment entirely ...

... where was I  ... oh yes, 'London Calling' ...

The night concert atmosphere intensifies the energy and the Clash are just sparking ... it is a multi-use song for me, from a call to arms to re-grouping and getting it done ...

'N.W.O' by Ministry knocked my socks off the first time I heard it ... it was winter time, and I was at one of the darkwave clubs in Detroit ... the sonic assault on my senses was overwhelming ... I like Ministry before, but for a few years, they were my signature band ... coming into the ring after hearing this had me on fire and ready to swarm ...

'Sin' by Nine Inch Nails is a cool song ... just to be accurate because it was the thrid song ... I didn't like it as much as the others ... but it reminded me of my eldest sister as she was a NIN/Skinny Puppy chick ...

... anyway ... I am a little worn from the ride ... the sense of making it without incident is gratifying enough ...

No comments: