Saturday, December 15, 2007

...getting the balance right

... and today's 'This American Life' is very good ..!

... took and mailed my resumes ... since there is supposed to be a big storm on the way, I wanted get them into the post office auxillary because it would get there ... as you know, through rain, sleet, and snow ...

... rolled out and yes Virginia, IT IS COLD ..!  There ... I have said it ... it is COLD OUT THERE ... still going to run tomorrow morning ... especially if it snows ... man, that is so fun for me ... I remember my first winter here and I pulled lil' Mook around on a sled for my training ...

... got to get my junk straighten out ... and I need to price some scrapbooks for all these comics ... that is my January to do list ... some point this weekend I will add to that ... I want to try to eliminate as much uncertainty as possible ... there are enough things that are iffy as it is ...

No comments: