Friday, December 14, 2007

G-G-G -Get over it ..!

How is it that people manage to stay in foul moods ..?

Mine has ran it's course ... yeah, the remnants will be with me ... but that won't be a lasting condition ... I just don't want to be 'down' ... it's just too, too, what ever it is, it is too much of it for me ..!

Sitting here this late in my PJ's feels so wrong ... it isn't a 'lazy Sunday' and I haven't bathed ... here is what is going to happen ... I will get into the shower ... look in the mirror ... mutter that I have slacked off this week as far as my training ... start to shadow a little ...

... remembering how the coils undulating beneath my skin delivered and withstood punishment ... reminsncece of some big wins <and the frightful losses> and just GET THE HELL OVER IT ... cards have been dealt ... time to play the hand ... ... go to the library and get these cover letters corrected ... I will have to email Ms. Neal that I did not GRADUATE from A&T ... that wouldn't look good during the reference check saying I got a degree from there ... Got a nice haircut yesterday ... and while it was good to talk to folk about stuff ... I will have to really watch what I say ...

... the conversation was about issues that I am familiar with ... just because I have some experience in an area, doesn't mean I want to share it ... my stomach gave me a knot or two, and I shut the conversation down ...

... the barber shop is cool ... and remembering my last cut, I was more than happy to pay the greater freight ..!  Besides ... I like how he cleans up my facial hair ... wish that I had the skill to do it myself ...

No comments: