Monday, December 10, 2007

First step

... today was my therapist appointment in Okemos ... stopped at the bank to find out about something I had a hunch on ...

... I had bounced some checks a few years ago ... the fees got outrageous ... current tab stands at an embarrassing $800 ... have to get that down for sure ... already my first overrun ... but it felt good to take that step ... doesn't matter that it didn't work out ... taking that incremental step ... however tentative ... was a wonderful thing ... in fact, it leads me to being willing to make another stab at it next month ...

... talked about what else, Mookie Dee ... and I how the painful loss the Lions suffered to the Cowboys mirrored my emotions ... putting your best into trying to achieve victory ... only to become undone ...

... but the Cowboys were superior to the Lions in every way ... is that how my relationship is ..?  Is it that Mookie knows better that I do about how things should be ..?  I find that, however possible, totally unlikely ... from experience to ability, I don't think that she has that edge over me ...

... more like my skills aren't being fully utilized ... anyway, Nebraska offered to give me some advice ... I told her I will keep her offer in mind ... my mindset is that it doesn't really matter as to WHY ... nor does it matter HOW ...

... because what ever the reason is, the consequence is the same ... the only real question is one of TIME ...

No comments: