Monday, December 24, 2007

AOL gets on my nerves ..! I can't log into my journal, so I don't know what my entry will look like. Anyway, here we go ... I feel lonely this Christmas, which is strange considering my heretofore nomadic adulthood ... I am having trouble with being an afterthought here with Mookie Dee, because that was CLEARLY not the deal I sought ... I know that I did not negotiate like that ..! I definetly remember explaining to her that I was looking to be with the person I was going to spend the rest of my life ... and that there were certain things that I deemed as MUST HAVES ... one of which is that they would actively care about me ... to acknowledge me in their life ... anyway, sitting around about to spend another holiday season with her peeps in and about the house, and sitting up with her and the baby for the next week or so ... is not what I call funny ..!

No comments: