Tuesday, December 25, 2007

... what was THAT ...

I came out to make an entry ... mainly because I think that it is strange that Mookie can go straight to sleep ... how tired is she ..?

... rhetorical question ...

... caught Nebraska out here ... and I think she was in a longwave kind of place ... I don't think that I did a good job of catching her feelings ... because she was feeling something ...

... back to scheduled programming ...

... I don't know how or where, but I will find someone to put me to work and to give me money for what I do ..!  That is going to be a big step for me ... to be able to earn my own money ... doing that and getting some relief from Tracy will have me sitting pretty good ... then I just have to take my birthday assessment and go from there ...

... the plan I have is pretty solid ... I feel that it is plausible and puts me in the best of situations ... can I ask for more ..?  The reason that I want to be secure is, I think that in Mook's taking me for granted, is the idea that  I don't have too many options and that I am lucky that she would have me ...

... and SHE definitely should know better than that ... in spite of what she may think, I know better than to think that I am marooned here ...

... is Chicago really that much colder ..?  I can just about feel the wind whipping off the lake icing the links of my bike chain ... guess I will have to figure out the public transit system ..!

No comments: