Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Rising ... like De La Soul

This is a qualified endorsement of Mookie ... she is starting to recognize that there is more to being in a relationship  than just what is at the end of your nose ... still not going to stand down ... a week doesn't undo nearly 2 years of less than desirable behavior ...

... saying that ... she has begun to show more attention ... and even doing a little exercise routine ... but I can't take credit for that ... something she is doing with a girl at her job ... which is part of why I am not going to stand down ... it still came from 'her' more than it was something that is for 'us' ... so that we spend those few minutes together isn't necessarily an extension of anything ... more like a means to an end ...

... I am feeling strangely fine ... visit my friend Hutch ... then later next week is my excursion to Chicago ... and I have absolutely NO idea what to expect of that ... just the confidence that at the end of it all ... everything is going to be just fine ...

No comments: