Sunday, November 4, 2007

Educatin' and Excuvatin' ..!

... could I be a little too sensitive ..?  The thought occurred to me ... but anyway, let's go to the tape ..!

... Mookie and I don't know a lot about one another ... we don't really have deep conversations about ourselves with each other ... it isn't as though we have gotten to know about one another the way most couples have ... we just happen to have once find ourselves attracted to each other ... and while the main parts of those people we were is still around ... I wonder what the effect on our development that growing together from then to now would have made ...

... simply put, there are things that she does that are unacceptable, considering that we have no real understanding to what we are trying to accomplish ... I don't know if she truly gets what is supposed to be going on in a relationship that is being charted to end up in a life time commitment ...

... that she mentions how shopping has changed for her rates right up there with her comments about the light bill ... see, to me, those comments, that now she goes through more butter and sugar is a sign that she hasn't gotten to the point where this is a 'we' thing ... because if she thought about it ... she would see that I could EASILY say the same thing ... I could get along just fine if I weren't sharing ...

... like with the lights ... she hadn't noticed that I have been taking the initiative as far as making sure things aren't being left on when not in use ... to help with the added costs of utility bills ... and it keeps me on edge ...

... hopefully I can manage getting ready for Chicago, visiting Ron and getting some applications in for X-Mas ... as well as continued fleshing out of my SPO ...

No comments: