Wednesday, October 31, 2007

...don't know ... you tell me ..!

... let's spend some time thinking about what is going on  here ... I want to get a job ... and start voulnteering somewhere ... getting out of the house and doing something other than being here is the main thing for me ... getting out will get my mind working ... and by doing that, I believe I will become sharper ...

... maybe I will miss fewer appointments ..! today I was supposed to have a meet with one of the ladies who is supposed to be helping find work ... don't like that, but it is a small setback ...

... I wonder how much weight I have lost ... since I don't think of actually 'losing weight' as opposed to 'getting into condition', I don't bother with a scale much ... anway, time to raise up ... got to be a guardian ... even though I don't think that I am being offered a partnership in the deal ...

No comments: