Thursday, January 4, 2007

Getting things Straight

... I feel that I may have a chance to be a better person beginning with this year ... having KT inserted into my life has made me fuller ... and she adds a new dimension to me that I am looking forward to exploring ...

... my Social Security case has started its way through the system ... I have no idea of how much to expect should I win ... I will continue to base my finances on the meager amount that the State of Michigan gives ... this way I hope to strectch out my alloments and maxiumize the money ...

... while I have in my mind a good idea of what is going on finacially, I will have to put things to paper ... I need to keep things in balance and on track ... this is supposed to be a springboard year for me ... I intend for it to be just that ..!

No comments: