Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Faster Pussycat ... KILL! KILL! KILL!

... I feel so out of sorts musically ...

... there are moments when I remember why this was a 'show' position in my life ...

... Women and their attitudes ... thought last night was a 'lucky me' night ... may have been  ... but I won't 'rassle' for it ... that has NEVER been my style ... for the most part, no has meant no, so when participation is less than joint, I will leave it alone ...

... so that has me on edge a bit ... I dislike the tease ... not because I want to get at it so much but because I will get into my 'camel mode' and I know that would increase frustration on the other end ... but we may see what happens this time ...

... then making dinner ... I admit to trying different ingredients from time to time ... but I consider my 'experimentation' quite tame ... after all, I am working with standard main courses and the 'added ingredients' are just as basic ... so  the notion that I am trying to 'kill' someone with my different combinations is so out of the realm of reality that it borders on ignorance ...

... which is part and parcel of why I am uncomfortable at times ... but this is something I brought upon myself ... I should have executed my life with more diligence ... well, dinner bell ... get back at this tomorrow ... more to say about what is on my mind ..!

No comments: