Saturday, December 16, 2006

Follow up

... I underlined the last paragraph in the previous entry because I didn't follow up on it ... still apprehensive when this is an issue that I should clearly get in front of ...

... speaking of getting in front of things ...

... another potential train wreck is messing around with AKA ... she sounds as though she couldn't wait to hear my voice ... sending an email scolding me for not calling ... this is going to be a fine line, balancing her emotions with my urge for self-preservation <which woke up when lil' Mook's insolence flared> ... I better what myself ... I tend to become tangled when I start weaving webs ...

... gotta write down my workout plans and goals ... I keep kickin' it over in my head, but it isn't until they get written down that it becomes more real and less of an ideal ...

No comments: