Wednesday, January 17, 2007

... faster ..pt 2

... as I was saying ...

... I don't like the feeling of being a little be out of place that I have here ... yet that is part of the deal when you aren't the primary wage earner ... you have to find your place in a secondary stature ... it is further complicated by not even being on familar territory ... not that I would have a larger social circle, but it isn't even an option ...

... so I am constantly 'outvoted' because there isn't a large enough faction to put anything that I would come up with ... and in general, the collective thought processes that determine 'what's what' isn't generating enough power to turn on a flourescent lamp ..!

... that last part was mean, but the essence hold true ... being the Mike Martz of the house doesn't matter without any authority to go with it ... such is the domestic matrirachy of the black household ... too much so in our subculture if you ask me ...

... I will have to check my math on my budget ... maybe I will have to push my excercise option back to possibly March ... Having enough money for KT will be a priority ... and who knows ... if I am lucky, maybe I will have found Vanilla Sky as well  by then ..!

No comments: