Saturday, December 16, 2006

… though you should never underestimate ANYONE …

<originally written 12-13-07 ..!>

 

… though you should never underestimate ANYONE …

… felt the need to make an entry without being on line … in case someone tries to call or something … I don’t know …

… tonight is the second consecutive night of not going to bed … it looks particularly bad since we ‘did the thing’ on Monday … now it looks as though I ‘got what I wanted’ , so now I can go back to being a screw up … nothing is further from the truth, but deeds not words moves people …

… me and my ersatz stepdaughter had a nice conversation about her wanting to play basketball … though it isn’t feasible, going through the entire process was gratifying in a sense … I felt quite ‘parent-like’ … still doesn’t move the sly comment she made whilst in the company of the cackling’ hens, but it is reassuring …

… now, to MY daughter … well, ONE of them … KT is a daily thought … I hope that I can fill what she needs … for her to have wondered and to finally get to meet me … I hope that I met her expectations … I am really thankful for her Mother keeping venom from her regarding me … that was not a small thing … I try to make comparisons to my current situation … and though I can’t be sure if Kennedy discussed me openly with her Mom and her Step, I know that topic doesn’t get crossed HERE … and I am not in the position to make a point of discussion …

… speaking of which … gotta do that friend of the court thing … they can’t take me in on my first visit … but they may come LATER … so I will have to get up tomorrow and get on the good foot ..!

No comments: