Friday, November 17, 2006

... starting a habit ...

... still not sure if anything is up with Mookie ... there is something in me that is just sounding warning, if nothing else.  The idea of allowing children to speak fowardly to adults with tacit approval has always been signpost on the way to dissolving a relationship.  I just want to have something in motion when everything starts to grind down.

 

Is two more years too much to ask ..?  Get some classes in, maybe even get supernova and get that associates ... oh, let's not forget the potential of being able to carve a small-ball life should the disability case go my way ...

... spent a little bit searchin' forMy Delta Girl ... why ..?  no real reason ... just restless ... never intend to reestablish anything ... in fact, that is the natural progression of life ... one season ends, another begins and so it goes ... what I have to steel myself on is not 'puttin' out' because with the way that the week has gone, emotionally for me at least, not succumbing to my hormonal desire is not only making a statement, but strenghtening my will power ...

... or so I would like to believe ...

... note to self ... find out about day visits to the YMCA ..! Health program needs to be in place for activation after the New Year ..!

No comments: