Friday, November 17, 2006

... keeping up ...

... today was a fairly uneventful day ... went to the doctor's and he saw a slight abnormality on my ekg ... told me to go to emergency ... haven't as of yet but plan on it ... hope I can draw it out so I won't have to do turkey day ..!  That would be super cool ..!

... still on the watch for other 'abnormalities' ... for instance, I felt a tug at closing the gap today ... it was a small thing, a small kiss that you toss to your partner in passing, but because when something like that happens, it is usually because I initated it ... so its occurence marks it as something worth noting ...

...still, the residual loss of status from the 'hen gathering' incident of the other day is lingering in my mind ... now I don't know how much of the sass is the pre-teen growning into herself or her sensing my vunerablity ... and that would again indicate that there is something that everyone knows but me ...

... I will go to the hospital tomorrow ... PROMISE ..!

... meanwhile ... my baby wants to do an ENTIRE summer ..! ... first, getting over how flattering it is, I have to do a reality check ... because I am on disablity, I don't have that kind of loot ... and though I do expect to be here this summer, I don't expect that I would have the respect to be host to her for a full month ... hope this won't send a mix message to her, as I do love her and wish I could spend time with her ... but as it is, I hope to sneak and find her sister so that she can see her ..!

... and so it goes from Guadalcanal ..!

No comments: