Tuesday, November 21, 2006

... goin' in ...

... last night, the Missus was ill of me ... this is starting to become a recurring pattern in our relationship ... added to the dis from last week ... maybe there isn't as much time in the current situation as I thought ... and I hope that today, going to the hospital won't be seen as an attention getting move ... because if it is, it would only hasten the erosion that is taking place ...

... I haven't a real plan ... just hopes ... but I have to start ACTING ... doing what I can until I can do more ... so I am going to start going to the Y on a daily pass twice a week until I can afford a membership ... and I hope to have my bike after the new year ... school isn't until summer, but the savings start after the New Year  for one class ... there ... That's sounds like a plan ..!  Just have to execute it ..!

No comments: