Monday, November 27, 2006

... just when things are going smoothly ...

... I start to fall of the wagon ... by which I mean I am down in the cellar, doing the video game thing, instead of finishing the evening and retiring with the missus ... little intel work suggest that I need to work at conjugations rather that the tepid pawing that unfortunately infiltrates many monogamous relationships. 

... so in the mind's eye, I hope to get a weekend where we can have at each other ... not this one upcoming, but the next ... this past Thursday I drew my stipend ... if I can hold onto most of it, then my next draw will supplement what I manage to save ...

... still, the insolence is inexcusable ... and it has me a little burned ... have to figure on going back to school, so I can at least be doing something ... been doing a walking thing this week ... can do sub-20min. mile ... will start stretching that out ... do that for at least a month ... if I can carry it to the new year even better ... then I can start my resistance and cardio training in full ...

... went to the hospital this weekend ... still show signs of heart trouble ... will have to get forward on that ... the concern is being caught in a limbo legally ... no organ donation ... no heroic measure ... what ever comes I hope it goes and takes me out ... don't mean to seem macabre looking to my own demise, but it is sooner than I think and more real than imagined ...

 

No comments: