Wednesday, March 16, 2005

... and it is still going out ...

... well, I am trying to cut down on my internet time, and so, I won't be "blogging" as much, as I plan to start an old-fashoined diary ... it should be easier to maintain, as I won't have to bury myself in the basement ...

... there are a couple of things that are eating at me now ... one, was the life I frittered away ... that I had my computer to while away time until I found a direction ... a lot of my late night posting on boards and chatting could have been put to the side or controlled ... I see that now ... about $600 or so dollars is what made me unemployed ... had I bought a playstation 2 and my scooter, then I can envison an entire different scenario ... but even so, I still should have gotten my butt out of bed that day, and went on in ... now look at me ... unemployed, possibly unemployable ... and out of money ...

... what I now need to do, is to make the most of where I am, instead of frittering away time, feeling sorry for myself ... getting lost in my PS2, and my music ...

... I will update from time to time, and keep myself abreast of what is going on in the 'world' ... I still have many real issues to sort out, and I haven't been doing so, ANYWHERE ... I am sure that a I will keep things timely ... but I will star an maintain my 'journal' and just do updates on here ...

... now, SD and I talked about the show, 'The Contender' ... and my hats off to Mark Burnett ... because he can accurately capture the drama of boxing ... this is a sport that is the most intensely human ... while there are other sports with indvidual competition, boxing hearkens back to the earliest of primal man, when being the best ment you eat ...

... so start watching the show, 8pm on your local NBC stations on Sunday night ... you won't regret it ...

No comments: