Tuesday, March 8, 2005

... Indy, the fire is going out!

... and I really feel like Karen Allen's character did in 'Temple of Doom' when she uttered that line in the secret tomb, filled with snakes ...

... I don't remember when my last fight was, but I am about to spend the last of my purse from it ... it could have possibly been over two months ago, but the point is, I have no way of making money, so as each dollar is spent, the more it resembles a flickering light that is about to go out ...

... not only that, but I was riding my scooter with no oil ... so now, it sounds ready to give up the ghost ... and you don't have to be Oliver Hardy to point out that this 'is another fine mess' that I am in ...

... have an interview at the Lansing Boys & Girls club ... and me would likey workin' there ... but I thought I had real chances at other interviews, much less, just putting in an application .... oh wait, she has already called me ... I am going in for an interview ... hopefully, she wont be stymied by my ethnicity, and can judge me on my merits ...

... well, I will know tomorrow!

No comments: