Sunday, March 20, 2005

The First Feel Good Day of the Spring ...

... Had another good conversation with SD ... I really miss her so ... she had an audition with the DSO for a small bit part in one of their productions ... I was like, just the experience of having the courage to audition is admirable, and I wished for us to have shared those moments ...

... I told her I finally got my stuff sent in, and am excited about it ... and it was in her voice, that she was excited about it too ... and 'it' being my on-line application for finacial aid so I can go to school ...

... I am expecting to use the two years at a juco to become eligible to teach ... some states let you teach with an associates, provided you were working towards your BA as you taught ... and this will help me find a 'friendlytown, USA' to live in, and another region to know ...

... now, earlier, I was hearing in my head, NIN's live version of the song 'Gave Up' ... don't really know WHY it was in there, but it definitely put a dampe on my day ... in fact, my being on her so late, is a sign of 'getting of the farm' ... now, there isn't a real 'farm' or 'reservation' even ... but the Industry is fairly begging for some sort of rules ...

... anyway, I am going to sleep, somehow typing words using the correct keystrokes, what has been my saving grace ... I have dosed off as I typed ... anyway, get back in here mambe tomorrown or if underdog comes my way ...

No comments: