Monday, January 3, 2005

the new year ...same confusion ...

... not only did I not win, but I didn't show anything worth continuing on with the sport ... but I won't say what it means, but will act ...

... and since we are talking about acting, and letting my intentions be defined by them, why am I still messed up in the head as I have been since I was a teenager?  That isn't a good sign as far as maturity goes, is it?  I must be a better actor than I give myself credit for ...

... but the reality is crashing in for me ... my high blood pressure may cost me a job in the warehouse, which would really be damaging ... hopefully, I can get around it with this faxing my old doctor and seeing if he can pull a string or two for me ... and then there is SD ...

... she picked me up when I came through town on the bus back to Lansing ... I expected her to stiff me, when my original travel plans put me in Detroit on Friday night, too late to get a bus to Lansing ... but as it were, I didn't get into Detroit until the wee hours of Saturday morn, and she came a picked me up, which she didn't have to ...

... I was glad she did though, as we had a nice morning, watching some Josh Hartnett movie, 'something Park' ... anyway, it was fair to middlin',  and we just mainly talked, and though she pulled a Yohmora on me, and I just shrugged it off ...

... saying good bye was neat and fun ... it felt good to see and verify that she feels for me ... anyway, hanging with her, meant that AKA got stiffed, and she was none too pleased with it ... but she will be alright ... there isn't much to say about her, or our relationship ... it just is the way it is ...

... I thought this was going to be a little bit melodramatic, with not getting the job, or having the job hang in the balance because of my health ... but that is about it ... I will have to do the temp thing until I can find something ... hope that the doctor can hook me up ... anyway ... SD mentioned trying to get my job back ... and I will ask ... what can it hurt? And if I did get it back ... man, I look forward to dealing with those issues!!


 

No comments: