Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Lookin' like I am feelin' ...

... this may run on ...

... me and Lil' Mook built a snowman ... and being a part of her joy was a super special feeling ... but later, Mookie was closed mouth ...

... she came home with troubling news from her job, as they are laying people off ... and her department is sorta extraneous ... so of course, she is worried ...

... but when I asked about using her car to go look for a job, she kind of pouted ... and here, I am noting it, because it doesn't make sense ... lil' Mook is out of school, and I will have her, but for some reason, something rang in her, that makes her feel ill at ease ... this is something that I have noticed about her, and it bothers me, because I go for the old saw, "still waters, run deep", and I can't really fathom what is on her mind for real ...

... AKA has emailed me ... won't read it, cause she knows about the time stamp thingy on AOL, and will check to see when I read it ...

... my doctor won't fill my form out so I can take the physical for the warehouse job ... I am going to go back to the clinic, and see if I can talk my way back into taking it ... and another Y has an ad ... I hope it is really an open position, and not a courtesy posting, when they really plan on giving the position to another employee ... then I would have a shot at that ...

... I really miss SD, and think that getting back with her, would be a good thing ... and it also makes me reflect on how I had the life I could have wanted ... in fact, DID want ... and I let it slide away ... which has now had all sorts of unintended circumstances ...

... one day, I will talk at legnth <as if I talk any other way!> about my mix tape, THAT mix tape in particular ... but this is a seque to SD ...

... I wish I could talk to her, and ask her how deep her feelings go ... but I already know ... same as Mookie's, and AKA'S ... which is why I need to find my focus ..! Get that job, get into school ... and save for that car!!

... getting back to lil' Mook ...

... she really wants to have a male in her life, and she is like any child, ready and willing to do what she has to, to enjoy her relationships with those she trusts and cares about ... I must admit, it would be super cool if in the course of fulfilling the three things I have mentioned, that me and Mookie can survive this ride, and I get to watch lil' Mook grow up ... I think she is a wonderfully gifted and great child!! ... just don't tell Skye I said that ..!


 

No comments: