Friday, January 21, 2005

Getting a Grip!!

... it was 'posed to be so easy ...

... and frankly it should have been ... I needed to be this intent when I HAD my job ... I feel that every day, when I scoot around town on my little Spree ... even in the weather here in Michigan, I enjoy scuttling about ... I feel so free and independent ... and that it was at such a low cost, I have been kicking myself for not coming to grips and buckling down and saving for one when I was at AIAG ...

... like the Streets song, 'it was 'posed to be so easy ...' because I had a simple plan, and it would have worked, but unlike the unfortunate Mister Skinner, I continually compounded my situation, and the resolution is still up in the air ...

... not only do I majorly regret not keeping my job, which was a simple case of not getting up and going to work, I am a little lost at how do I get going again ...

... at least I was, until I read Travis Roy's name again ... he was a college hockey player, who seconds into his first game suffered a delibating injury, causing him to become a parapalegic ... he has since gone on graduate from college, and make a place for himself ...

... of course, I don't know what I can't see about him, but from what I can see, I can assume what it took to get there ... and that is something I have to do ...

... I hit one 'blogger' with the 'tirelessness' ideal ... and I need to really hit myself with it ... I need to just get a job, and remember my focus, and let things fall into place ...

... and I have to start participating more in the life that is going on around me ... Mookie, and lil' Mook are looking and prolly wondering ... Mookie has to be feeling let down, after exporting one bum, she has since imported another ... and I don't care that lil' Mook, who is such a sponge, is exposed to this ... that part is on me, and I have to show up and participate ... while I am still contracted here ...


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you will get on the track you want to be on very soon. the same advice you gave me i will give back. this is just life tasking you(sorry i cannot remember word for word) take slow steps to make sure you are going in the right direction.