Tuesday, December 21, 2004

... yet I feel like I have crashed ...

... a job ... working in a warehouse for a discount retailer ... expect it to be hard work, a little dirty ... I saw part of the operation, and it doesn't seem to be too bad ... in fact, I look forward to it, for how else can I expect to put into play any of my ideas ..? Things still take money, you know ...

... I thought that making an entry would help calm the torrent of thoughts, so that they flowed in a steady stream ... but it hasn't ... if anything, they have speeded up ... listening to the news, I wonder if my gambit is in danger ... still haven't gotten in touch with AKA ... and the great mixtape ... well, it seems as if every song reminds me of SD ... and that is another pot in the damn stew ...

... the job is going to keep me here throughout the year ... maybe even two ... haven't been called about the fight on the 30th, but I will still ask for those days off ... right around the holiday ... they are going to look at me weird, but hey, if it is my last fight, I want it!!

... the pressure has lessened, but still, the current is too strong ... maybe tommorrow, after my walk through of the facilities, will I be more able to think ... because I do have lots to straighten out ...


 

No comments: