Sunday, July 18, 2004

...like a Sunday morning

     Rode my little scooter.  I think that I am a tad large for it, but hey ... it is still getting the job done!  I am going to have to get the hang of this, because I don't like the different fonts!

     Man, I feel like I have been so close to getting back on track.  In some respects, this is a slight regression, as I am used to being equals with my partner.  This move, is not one of them.  But if ever I would trust someone, it would be Mookie.  Looking at her, I think that I can honestly say I know what true love looks like.  The way she looks at me, talks to me, interacts with me, lets me know, all I have to do is love her back.  And that is going to be easy, because I do!

     I will have to get used to it, her being in love with me all these years that I have been rumbling and stumbling around the country.  The story is so far-fetched, that it HAS to be true!  Mookie is a super woman, and I will always be grateful that she has kept me in her heart. 

     The biggest problem in my life hasn't been planning or forecasting, but in the execution.  I don't finish things, or display the will while engaged.  This is evident since the life that I once dreamed of, I had held pieces of it, yet did not reel it on in.  I have another such chance now.  Maybe my last.  And so, there can be no indecisiveness, no hesitation.  I must finish off what has begun.  Simple as that.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT THINGS IN ORDER AND STICK TO THEM. IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIGURE OUT THE FACT THAT  IF I CANNOT MAKE MYSELF HAPPY THEN I CANNOT MAKE ANYONE ELSE HAPPY AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE ME HAPPY. IF I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR MYSELF HOW CAN I ASK OTHERS TO DO  FOR ME..BUT I KNOW IT NOW