Sunday, May 1, 2011

MAY REALLY IS THOR MONTH!!

BookSteve, who is putting up entries from his high school journal from 1976 (I remember that year! sort of..!!) and he put up a couple of Thor themed pictures in his journal.  Since Thor is a real fave hero of mine, I could not resist snagging the Marvel Calendar he posted from that year.

I have no knowledge of the plot so I don't know how they intend to use 'The Destroyer'.  He really isn't a 'villian' as he is a device, an embodiment of certain values and moves the plotline in the comic, so it will be interesting in how he is used in the movie.  He personifies a lot of what I have been trying to incoporate into my character, so if you do see the movie there is a chance that you will get closer to me than you would otherwise.

Anywho, it is a wonderful spring morning in Omaha... hope it is beautiful wherever you are, gentle reader.  I will prolly be back later spouting the nonsense that is expected out of this journal!!

5 comments:

betty said...

glad it is a great spring morning for you Mark! I'm not really sure I know enough about Thor to comment except son had a friend by that name when he was in high school. Looking forward to reading what you write

betty

Ken Riches said...

The trailers look interesting, looking forward to seeing it.

Toon said...

The trailer looks a little silly -- I can't see this appealing to the 13-25 market these movies need.

Anonymous said...

Thor sounds very stoic dignity, but I know this wouldn't be my sort of entertainment. ~Mary

Sarcastic Bastard said...

We are going to see Thor this weekend. My boyfriend can't wait. Laugh.

Love you, Mark.

SB