Saturday, August 14, 2010

SATURDAY EVENING IN THE RO

SCENES FROM THE COFFEE HOUSE

I rode my nameless bike out to Royal Oak today and met some cool people while I was there. Here is Barrista #1, which could also be her rank as 'prettiest barrista in the Metro' as well as her number when it came to the best looking woman of the day. I was sitting around surfing and the idea struck me to use the camera to take a picture of myself and some of the friendly faces I had encountered today.


These were two cats who I tried to talk into making a vlog or something about two cats doing theire coffee house thing. I am sure they could find plenty of material to draw on from their own lives as well as the 'peculiar' customers that find their way in. In fact, there was this one person who came in from riding nearly across Wayne County on his bike... did get an idea to write a story a la Kevin Smith and his 'Clerks' about a coffee retailer...





Here is another customer with a tough looking Detroit tee shirt on. Gotta represent, yo!









I have no idea of why I take such incredibly bad pictures or am so uncomfortable in front of a camera. Too bad I could not be as excited to be seen as this lady is of her 15 minutes of fame as her sister gets arrested!!






I still am not ready to say that I am feeling any better. What I am right now is physically tired.

3 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Good to see your smile my friend :o)

Anonymous said...

Everybody there's having a good time- such wonderful smiles!

Beth said...

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, that you take a bad picture. I don't think you see what the rest of us see, and that is that you're adorable! :) You truly have one of the sweetest and most genuine smiles I've ever encountered on anyone. Don't sell yourself short!