Tuesday, April 8, 2008

... want to play a game ..?

Rules of the game

1. Each player answers questions about themselves.

2. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

Questions

1. WHAT WHERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO

... still enjoying a then respectable boxing career, and just feeling as if I had the world by the toe, in North Carolina ..!

2. WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO  LIST TODAY

... getting in a good strong run ... pushing a shopping cart to Meijer's ... going to a class for computer instruction ... going to the library ... cooking dinner

3. SNACKS I ENJOY

...Chocolate Chip cookies and Butter finger candy bars ..!

4. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?

... square away my girls and my family ... set up a foundation for education ... give away enough so that I won't get mentioned on any 'rich list' and live my small ball life with the people I love ..!

5. BAD HABITS

... space restrictions limit me to a 'habit' ... the habit of waking up super early for no reason other than to wake up early ..!

6. 5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

   Detroit, Mi ... the hometown

... Greensboro, NC ... the college town

... Atlanta, Ga ... the 'get it together town'

... Baltimore, Md ... the 'last exit for 130 miles' town

... Columbia, SC ... the 'Army' town

 

7. 5 JOBS I'VE HAD

... McDonald's
...Car Sales
... Car Wash
... Shoe Sales
... Modular Home Construction
 
Hope Y'all have fun with this ... ANYONE can play ... be cool ..!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did it!!!

cool!!

lots of sales work you did, but I bet you were good at it!

betty

Anonymous said...

I just can't understand your habit.  It was quite honestly beyond my ability to understand!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I was born in Baltimore...went to high school there... grew up in the burbs... didn't know it was the last exit for 130 miles... I recall there being lots of exits...
But then I'm working with only 1/2 a brain...

Anonymous said...

Chocolate chip cookies and Butterfingers, hmmmmm sounds good to me, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

great getting to know you.