Tuesday, March 25, 2008

... it's WEDNESDAY ...

... not TUESDAY ..!

Here at the library because I thought the bible study I wanted to attend was tonight.  I don't know what gets into my head sometimes ... actually I do, but it's no nevermind now.  Can't worry about things if you have taken steps to correct them.

SHE HAS IT

Talking about Wayne County prosecutor Kym Worthy.  She filed criminal charges against the Mayor of Detroit, Kwame Kilpatrick, and that punk is going down!

Sister girl broke it down fo' y'all!  I wish that I was savy enough to link it up on here, but girlfriend let EVERYONE know that justice WILL BE served.

I am glad that I am not in any of the public bazzars and open salons of Detroit.  I would hate to listen to any of the 'kool-aid drinkers' who have stopped growing intellectually.

Cool and collected, she broke it down in terms a child could understand.  Doesn't mean that the healing can begin.  There will be blood for sure before this play out.  The entitlement of Mayor Kilpatrick apparently knows no bounds.  He is lower in my eyes than Ray Lewis for his involvement in the exotic dancer who died at the MAYORAL MANISON.

A DIGRESSION

I don't know if people remember that Ray Lewis, All-Pro linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens, was involved in a murder, one in which one of the passengers of the limousene he was in, shot and killed someone at a Super Bowl.  Like with the exotic dancer, no perp has been found.

Yes, I have two girls WAY out of wedlock, and if you ask Skye, I have been a crap dad.  But before anyone sermonizes (not that anyone has ... just work with me here!) on that, tell me what is going to become of Messrs. Kilpatrick and Lewis, who for my money, obstructed justice and knowingly let a murder occur/murder go free?

...not to mention what goes on behind the closed shades in YOUR HOUSE (come on, work with me ... dramatic effect!).

OBSERVATIONS FROM MY CAVE

Can't claim to have discover it, as it was already there ... prolly got it from someone else, one of you guys.  For give me for not crediting you ... but hey, Dave writes some good stuff!  Today's entry hit me RIGHT THERE, as most of his witty take on things.

I really believe he is a professional writer, testing out material, because it is just too good.  Again, the name is highlighted, and check it out!

SONG FOR THE DAY

The Underworld joint, 'Dirty Epic'.  This reminds me of Pecan Sandie, but nothing all goey.  If something like that comes up, I will admit to it.  I think it may be that when she heard it, she liked it too.  Sisters are not prone to liking the stuff I listen to, but she really liked it.

I think it carrys the burden of being in a relationship, prolly around 'itch time', you know.  Every one is all in, still in love, but tired of it all at the same time.  I have always wondered if the relationship was able to survive the doldrums it fell into, and the song doesn't end on a promising note, nor is it one that indicates that things fall apart.

The song, like life, just fades on into the next episode ...

Kym Worthy ... you go girl ..! (btw, the Fly Skimmie resembles her some what!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know that Kilpatrick's wife was seen having an altercation with that dancer before she died. So at best, she killed her and he is an accessory to that murder because he helped clean up the mess and or had it done, at worst he is a murderer who did it himself or had it done for himself.

Tawnya

Anonymous said...

I can help you do links; it really is super easy; when you are writing your entry; on that page you will see a camera button and right next to it (left side I think) is something that I think looks like a world. If you want to do a link, you cut the link's http address and then you highlight where you want the link in your journal entry and then you click on that "earth" button and paste the http address you cut into that box and hit "okay" and you got your link.

my husband told me what's going on with the mayor; gotta say he didn't use the best judgment on some of those things; I hope justice does get served this time (I saw your comment in one of the journals about the time justice didn't get served in the case of the child molester; wasn't that awful?)

betty

Anonymous said...

This may sound weird -- but your journal really is best read at night.  Don't ask me to elaborate.  There's just a nocturnal adventure feel to your writing.

R

Anonymous said...

Hey, help! Please? How can I get to 'Dave's" column that you mentioned? I'm not all that brighjt when it comes to computer mysteries. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

No stereotypes intended here when I say this...I applaud Kym Worthy simply because she didn't gloss over the current mayors doings based on he was a fellow brother. I think it said so much that she stood up and fought against the hype, simply because she expected more just for that reasoning. By doing what she did, she made a point to say this isn't about race it's about having moral fiber, standing up for what you believe to be right. I'll have to check out Dave's blog. (Hugs) Indigo