Friday, January 4, 2008

... there is a whole lot of Texas ...

... between Lubbock and Beaumont ...

Went out for a short run ... my low back hurts from lugging that cat in the wheel chair thru the snow.  I want to get composed so I can get going with the rest of my day.

Nothing pressing, trip to the library and maybe the Mall to get some spyware remover.  It is a bright day with warmer temperatures than what has been the norm for this week.  I don't know if I want to ride my bike in the street or not, because a lot of sidewalks are still snowed over.

Did 15 minutes of shadowboxing, and it felt good to be moving around with the sense of purpose behind the moves.  Keep this up, and by the end of the month, I will be ready for a 4 rounder!

... boy, that Jill Scott can SING!  Her smooth voice and her pleasant face makes me want to commit for the rest of my life ..!  She is just sooo beautiful.  The song, 'Come See Me', makes me wish that I had someone 'saying' that about me.  Would be cool.

No comments: