Wednesday, January 16, 2008

...clarification ...

... okay ... the other day, I mentioned and "quoted" a person who doesn't seem to like my journal ... that is okay, as it is my journal ... but I was mistaken in who initatied the conversation ... I did, because I thought that was the protocol, and I wanted to know what kind of jerk she thought I was, so perhaps that I can stop being that jerk ...

... so I wrote her ... I do that from time to time, just to get a different opinion ... anyway, I am the one who bothered her, and I would like to clear that up ... so I apologize for that ...

... I was able to take the time to make that apology because I am doing fine ... it is supposed to snow here in Mid-Michigan ... the little sub-division is so pretty when snow falls ... I wished that I had a camera eye so I could take some pictures ... I might try it just to see anyway ..!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, you journal ROCKS.  :)  Russ sent me over (Inner and Outer Demons).  He doesn't really pimp journals so when I saw he was recommending you I came right over.  Got you on my alerts and I'll be BACK!
:)
Take Care,
MJ

Anonymous said...

...just waiting to see if she finds something in *this* entry to get pissed about.
Russ

Anonymous said...

The one thing I've discovered with a public journal is you get all kinds. I have had someone email me and complain about me discussing being deaf on my own journal. Ok, reality check I AM deaf......Hello no sound, appears to be pretty quiet around my small universe.

At the end of the day you have to be you! An old age adage is you can't please everyone, so why not at the very least please yourself with whatever you wish to write in your own journal.  (Hugs)Indigo