Thursday, December 6, 2007

Taking steps forward

... there's nothing to do todayyy ...  and I wouldn't have it any other wayyyy ...

Go to the store and pick up the Freep ... catch up on my personal reading ... play some PS2 ... maybe make a tape <yes, why yes of course I am still in the 20th century ... but I am catching up ..!> and basically just chill ... oh, I do need to pick up a couple of money orders ... dag ... wished I had knocked that out yesterday ... will need to get that done NLT lunch ... dag ..!

... this could be destiny ...

Interpol is just a rad band ... I just love their sound ... they get a deriative Joy Division/New Order rap ... but I don't hear it ... could be that music now a days is so cookie cutter that reaching just a few years back, one could produce a 'new' sound ... I need to get their latest CD ... but I think I am going to buy my lady's CD first ...

When Jill Scott first dropped, she just blew me away ... I don't know much about R&B or Neo-Soul ... if you think that I would because I am black, then you haven't paid attention to what I am listening to ... so that her music even caught my ear was a surprise ... then I saw her video ...

If you wonder what is beautiful to me, and what has been a consistent image of beauty in my life, just look at Jill ... she's it and that's that ... so if my eyes glass over when I am talking to you, it is because you look as beautiful to me as Jill does ...

... and that would be a very good thing ..!

No comments: