Thursday, December 27, 2007

... I feel like writing ...

It is weird seeing the world new, when you know what is out there ...

... or SHOULD be out there.  I hung past the setting of the sun today because I hoped to look something up that I saw on the Today show last week.  It was Thursday I believe, and the piece was about how a guitar player in an art house movie and a widow connected through music to be friends.  I want to find the name of the film, so that I may order it online.

Ended up just surfin' around, watching music videos and stuff.  When I came out, it was dark.  I flicked on my lights and headed on in.  I could have taken one of two ways home, but since the other path was more rural, I kept to the business streets.  Don't want to give someone an excuse to be on the news as part of an tragic accident story!

After I came in, I ended up going out, down the street to QD to get Mook a soda.  I passed a house all lit for X-Mas, and it made me think of a fellow blogger <ugh!  that sounds so freakin' nerdy!  I guess I go play some 'Warcraft' after this!!> who's Christmas photos were ... gee, the words escape me, but they are haunting and dark reflections of the Christmas that is really there, not what the markets tell is it is.

Though the house was lit and seemed well apportioned, there was something about it, in its striving to be festive, that cause it to fall woefully short. 

Much like most of the aspirations of men ...

No comments: