Friday, November 30, 2007

feeling for balance ...

I have just one day and a wake up to be doing this 'little trouble girl' stuff ... my thoughts are on getaway after that ...

Nebraska is here ... in my mind and in the same dimension ... I remember wondering about people that meet out here in the cyber world and what has them so willing to take what at first glance is just an incredible risk ... Thursday's 'Today' show ran a story about a 'Facebook' relationship gone awry, resulting in the suicide of a teenage girl.  It was a prank play by AN ADULT WOMAN ... I didn't get all into the report, other to glean that it was a joke played on a vunerable teenage by a grown woman ... the aggrieved Mother was justifiably upset and unforgiving ...

...speaking of unforgiving ... maybe I will rent that dvd tonight ... a good character film for me ... I would like it ... and it would keep me off the computer ... staying away from here is going to be a test ... I need to get into the physical plane and get my game on ...

... speaking of 'my game' ... I REALLY miss boxing ... I miss the bus rides and the people in the out of the way towns ... they seemed to have a degree of respect, considering for their hard earned money, I was willing to provide them with something to see ... the only wish that I ever had boxing, was that I made it to the weigh in for the Barcelona Olympic trails at Northern Michigan ... anything else, I gave like I got ...

... forgot to tell Nebraska that I had written a page or two of a story ... I am having a problem transitioning from the narrative to entering into dialouges ... if for no other reason, I want to go to school to learn how to take and shape whatever it is I have ... not only do I like words, they seem to like me as well, because they may sound odd to the ear, but not coming out of my mouth <if that makes any sense ..!>  She says we should collaborate on a story ... I wonder what she would come up with ... someone would needs to have some sort of creative control ... to shape and hone it ... if we had the physicality to our writing, then it wouldn't be that big of a problem ... eh, we will see ...

... the intimacy of sharing thoughts so open is alluring ... because even though we don't know each other ... I know me ... and that means I know enough about her to be more open ... Meeting her in Chicago was just amazing ... I went based on her being able to show up and walk me around ... didn't want to stress my fils out ... her issuesare my issues ... but she is coping far better than I could hope ...

... that will take another trip out west before I would make a full observation on her and her situation ... all I see is upside, though there are potential pitfalls ... I don't like her playing 'on the road', not at all ... being away from family and friends is hard enough in a big city ... she has her daughter to worry about ... and she is the sweetest little thing ...

... gonna wrap it up ... it has been a long day ... and I am finally tired ..!

No comments: