Tuesday, August 21, 2007

LET'S LOOK SHARP ..!

... one thing that I want to accomplish is to keep my emotions in check as emotional outbursts haven't worked ... catching up in this journal was a cincher ... gotta do what I gotta do ...

... hopefully the new agency Ms. Adams has working on my case can get me some work ... then I can start making financial traction ... this is going to be a LOOONNNGG two weeks before my next check ... no money with no one home is a big loss for me ... has me doubting a trip to Motown ... don't want to impose any more than necessary ...

... interesting observation ... Mookie made an effort to share her day with me ... funny ... she doesn't make any effort in any of the many areas our relationship is failing <there it is y'all ... were on the rocks ..!> ... strange also that since I gave her the ring, she continues on in her way ...

... let me stop ...

No comments: