Tuesday, December 7, 2004

... those who are doomed to repeat ...

... for no good reason, I did not go to work at the Holiday Inn, and my unemployment has run out ... pure genious, right?

I only had to GO IN and I would be half done ... finished that day out, then I would have had the weekend ... but now, I am on the bricks, yet again ... man, I feel like one of those chronic layabouts, who go from dead end job to dead end job, justifying their behaviour because it is a dead end job ...

... I need to put my head down, and keep to the road, and not look up and try to make out what lies in the distance ... whatever I can discern can't be naught but an illusion ... so it is best to keep to the ground, for the story is there anyway!!

 

Mookie is getting down on things ... it is X-mas, and since she shook off the ex and moved to the next <me!> the strain of her finances has started to wear upon her ... and my doing the Leroy at the Holiday Inn can't wear on her any better...

 

... so school won't be going on in the winter ... fine ... I am just going to pick up something ... fast food joints, Labor Ready, here I come!  Then I plan on saving like a madman ... and getting over losing my last job ... and I must start training for real, and not just lip service ... this last fight hung over me longer than it should have ... and that is cause I am flat out fat!!

I keep talking crap to myself ... now it is time for me to put it in action ... and if I can get the job at Meijer's <or anywhere!> to have that pressure off my chest will be a boon! I just want to work and get some money for something ... just to be earning ... but that is what I said about the Holiday Inn ... and here I sit, still bailin' the same junk ...


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HONESTY IS SO RELAXING. DO YOU AGREE ?   YOU WROTE:  I feel like one of those chronic layabouts, who go from dead end job to dead end job, justifying their behaviour because it is a dead end job ...
I HAVE A RELATIVE WHO THINKS THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO LIVE THEIR LIFE AND DO NOTHING TO CHANGE IT. I TRY TO OFFER ADVICE ON THINGS I AM DOING TO MAKE MYSELF A BETTER WOMAN BUT THIS PERSON SEEMS TO THINK I AM BRAGGING. ANYWAY I STARTED AT THE AUGUST ENTRY AND MOVED UP AND I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU WRITE. SOMETIMES I WRITE THINGS NO ONE ELSE WILL UNDERSTAND AND IT'S SO FUNNY TO SEE THEM TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT. DO YOU MIND IF I PUT YOUR JOURNAL ON MY FAVORITE JOURNAL LIST?   I WILL CHECK BACK SOON. HAPPY HOLIDAYS