Saturday, November 6, 2004

Belle and Sebastian ...

I find myself up most nights, to the wee hours.  I am so unsettled still, and looking at my previous entry, and seeing that it was over two months ago ...

 

Right now, I am kicking some drastic ideas in my mind, ideas that I have had for awhile now, and starting to take shape and form.  They are thoughts that entered my mind when I first read the "Outsider" by Richard Wright.  See, I have strongly identified with the anti-hero of the book, Cross Damon, whose point of view is from which the book is narrated from.

 

The idea of being able to put your miserable existence down, and complete take on a new life, as easily as you can change clothes, Promethean, has been one that has stuck in the catacombs of possible avenues to explore.

So, that is certainly a project I wish to explore.  I am going to find out what I must do, to put on "new clothes" then find a direction to go into ... and sharpen that focus on it ... this will be the biggest scheme of my life, the great deceit ...

The song project is coming along, and I would expect to put it up next week ... this is something that I have put off for too long, and writing out this song list for a homemade mix tape has brought it out for me ...

... so until next time, Love and Rockets!!


 

No comments: