Friday, July 23, 2010

OLD SPICE REMIX: HOW CAN I SMELL LIKE SPACE SHUTTLES by Mike Relm

The quality that Isaiah Mustfa exhibts in his Old Spice Spots (and in his response videos) makes you wonder if he would make a good actor. I could see a role for him on a sitcom but the character would have to be developed and a stand-alone from the Old Spice product. He is a three dimensional character and there is plenty to work with in regards to development.

Hmmm... yes, the possiblities are endless!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I can definitely see him having an acting career. He's got the looks and the voice...but can he act? I'd sure love to find out!

Beth said...

A follow-up comment: I've since heard that he has signed on for several movies. I'm guessing that he's going to have a good career.