Saturday, January 5, 2008

... theif ..!

"If you need to visualize the soul, think of it as a cross between a wolf howl, a photon, and a dribble of dark molasses."
Tom Robbins

... yeah, I stole it ..! gonna keep it too ..!  It goes well with my favourite 'life experience, quote from Martin Amis

"... a hellish pit full of sad little bits of cardboard, twisted pieces of paper, and flecks of tobacco ..."

... when people first get to know me, they are taken by how positive my outlook is ... Joey Harrington said it best the other day for me, "... it is all you have ...".  So why purposely be negative?  To get the best occurrence, you have to hope for the best outcome ... even when things are going awry, you have to expect that your fortunes will turn ...

But you have to be doing something to make it happen.

I am human ('normal should not be used when trying to make general comments ... there is too much other kinds of life to think of 'human' as normal) and I have my moments ... why else would Marty's words have me so transfixed that it something I have kept with me through all my travels?  But my 'moods' are not unlike Courtney Love's lyrics in her song 'Doll Parts' ... "My fake is so real that it's beyond fake."

The old Right Guard commercials had it ... "Never let them see you sweat."  Though you gentle reader, may be able to make a better read of my emotions than those who deal with me in the actual world, can't make heads or tails of me ... this, is a VERY good thing ...

Basically, I am a nice cat ... keep your lap warm, and good company ... not too demanding ... some food, cream and water ... and I will come around when you call ..!  That I have the jaws of a lion ... well, that is for ME alone to know ... and unless you are the Shadow, you can't know what lurks deep in the heart ...

... anyway, time to rejoin the rest of the world, already in progress ..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Tom Robbins minds too much.