Friday, December 7, 2007

Sight and Sound

... at the Sweet and Treat ... going to get a 'candy cocktail' ... I saw this woman ... no, she didn't look like Nebraska ... in fact, only images in my mind ever resembled her ... but she did have a look to her that I was attracted to ...

... when I am feeling lonely, I start to 'see' women ... while I am in a relationship, I don't 'see' women ... at least as far as attracting me ... this is an ominous sign, as prior very recently, I didn't only not 'see' women, I didn't think Lansing had any pretty sisters <which still may be true ... I have oddly seen more other women than the sisters here> running around, much less loose in the streets ...

... now how lonely am I ..?  Lonely enough to have to fight from speaking to her ... don't get me wrong ... I wasn't going to get 'at her' ... but I mean what I say when I said, 'I'm lonely'.  I just want to talk and if nothing else, be 'new' to someone who hasn't formed a type on me and put me in a box ...

... to not feel extraneous ...

... so I was able to not speak to the woman ... but then my ache turned west ... and only time can soothe that ... time and activity ... it did pull me back, but it also made me think about what is going down RIGHT NOW where I am at ... but I am going to purge that from my mind ... because I need that RAM space to do other things ...

... going to sketch up some finacials ... and start setting targets ... not to mention long looks in the direction of the setting sun ...

No comments: