Tuesday, April 21, 2020

IT IS A CONSPIRACY -TYPE POST

THE CONSPIRACY ISSUE

I was watching a video where a cat opened a can of Spider-Man beef and tomato pasta from the 90’s.  Of course it was inedible, the “prize” which was a macaroni shaped like some kind of action figure, was basically, still there, holding form.  Since I did not intend on watching the video, I was not too interested in the details.  It reminded me of how when we would have household conversations between my Mom, my older cousin, and me, and we would get into talking points that I did not imagine other (read: white folks) people spent a lot of time having in their homes as lead family conversation.  Whilst my cousin would have his train rolling so hard and fast that it would “leave the tracks”, yet always landing, I was of a different mindset.

To me, it is more foolish NOT to believe that there are not secret societies, groups that accumulate power to be used by their own whims, than it is to dismiss the notion out of hand.  It has NEVER been a question of whether there was an “Illuminati” for me, but how was I going to exist in “their world”.  I have had the “Cypher” (from the film, “The Matrix”) kind of outlook on the whole thing… and I thought that I would play my role until a “Neo” came along and I would throw myself behind THAT cat.  But, as it is with most things heroic, that kind of stuff, it may just have come down to me.

Since my “conspiracy genes” predate the internet, I must first tell you that it is like the religious phrase about the devil and his greatest trick-- getting people to believe he never existed.  The reason that these secret societies are not being mentioned more, has been that many people are so “plugged in” that they cannot conceive of anything resembling a group “who sits above in shadow”™ that are determining the key aspects of their lives.  But it has been that way only since going back to the times of Moses and ‘em.  Which brings me back to the “...greatest trick” statement.

The great mass of peoples either do not even care to broach the subject of “conspiracies” (and I am going to use that as a general term for all of the different groups), immediately throwing out the possibility of there actually being the kind of manipulation on a global level by maybe a few hundred people, possibly aliens, for the love of power.  It still sounds staggering to me whenever I consider it.  But, greater and smarter men than me have spoken about conspiracies and even tried to warn the masses.  Going back and starting with President Kennedy, I grew up listening to his and the words of Dwight Eisenhower, Harry Truman, both Roosevelts and even crooked Warren Harding speak on extra-political groups who influenced society.  I remember being TAUGHT about how relevant secret societies were in government policy.  So, whenever people would dismiss conspiracy theories, I would wonder, “Where the hell were YOU in history class?”

Because of my lack of foresight, I do not have the textbooks of my youth.  Neither do I have recordings of my teachers speaking about these things, often (unintentionally veiling them with presentation in their lesson plans) after engaging attentive students with conversation during the lesson and/or after class.  But like the devil… I do not think that they were fully aware of depth to their words… or how far the rabbit hole goes.
__________________________________

The thing that annoys me about Alex Jones is that he could have been so much more than what he is.  Meaning that if, IF, warning about the globalist takeover was his priority, he could have reached out to more people, of different color, classes, and political beliefs. But just as The Party does not make martyrs, the system that exists has made Alex Jones a buffoon.  A RICH buffoon, but a buffoon nonetheless.  His fate, had he stayed true to his intention… eh, DEATH… either literal or metaphorical (such as his present life and impact).  The Party does not want martyrs… they want to erase you by making your life meaningless.  Alex Jones, the crazy pastors who are encouraging the masses to go to church and tithe (don’t forget to tithe… just drop an envelope into the blessing bucket and drive on!), they are essential, as they are the fist of The Party, concealing The Party’s fist of onyx in a velvet glove of manipulation. Yet, when it comes to taking the word of hucksters seriously…

Who THE F**K do you think JFK is talking about here?  Or Dwight D. Eisenhower here??  And these are only two that I know that I can find… FDR, crappy WARREN HARDING, Teddy, among others.  The thing about conspiracies that I know and has always made me pay attention to them, is the ease of confirming these historical links.  Cause if my lazy a** can easily find and validate a theory, then it no longer becomes “how far the rabbit hole” is going, but what ELSE is inside of it.

______________________________________

So how deep did I WANT to go down the hole?  See, Alex Jones went to Bohemian Grove and he filmed what he saw.  That is what really solidified his credibility with the conspiracy crowd.  The powers-that-be from the past used their position and prestige to warn the public about the existential threat of power held by secret and subversive groups.  Yet, we still sit here, the majority finding some way to dismiss the existence of these people, who are, above the social rules.

Sitting in my sun-dappled apartment, with at least 6 months of rent in my accounts, I feel fortunate to be in a position that I can call “comfortable”.  The things that I want, materially, I do not need.  Many of the things that I want, through sacrifice, I can get.  When it comes to my needs… those are covered as well, and I can still expect the things that I have come to expect.  And that is what the Party wants, for people to accept what is what and not to ask questions, and more importantly, not to get OTHERS to ask questions… because if others are asking questions, then they may demand answers.  It is this false sense of comfort that has kept me from going “full Morpheus” and being someone who is still connected, not because he does not know that he is connected, but because he does not have the courage to disconnect.

If this left a reader confused… my apologies.  But if you take NOTHING from this entry, the question of existential meaning comes with the notion of people controlling the life you lead and the choices you are making, well, yes… the ARE people who meet in cabal and make decisions to do exactly THAT.  Maybe while I am on quarantine, I may explore consciousness and what does it mean to have consciousness and that of agency vis-a-vis what that means and do we have it?

No comments: